Friday, November 12, 2010

Weather & Watermelon


Well hello. So this is what Lovebug and I have been eating lately around our nest...yummy watermelon from our garden! I know, it's strange eating watermelon in November, especially with days like today. We woke up to dark and cloudy, then it was sunny, then rainy, then back to sunny, then cool, then cold! It was a weird weird day and a ton of leaves fell today which always mesmerizes me. Earlier, Lovebug and I were sitting down watching the rain and eating watermelon when I looked up and it was like all of a sudden I could really see a difference in the leaves. The colors are finally changing and it's such a beautiful thing. But yeah, watermelon in November feels very weird. :)

We're gearing up for a busy weekend of parties, get togethers, and my soccer team's final game of the season where we play for 1st place - I'm pumped! Have a good one.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good luck at your soccer game! Do you play with a community league?

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Tamara said...

mm i love sharing a simple treat with my little one. so sweet.

Maria Rose said...

Hope you are having a lovely winter.

Charlaine (Balyeat) Dewindt said...

Jillian -
You have a beautiful family and are doing beautiful things! I love the idea of watermelon in November and wish I had some right now :) I love all of your crafts and recipes, amazing ideas that are gorgeous!
I was watching "Newsies" the other day and you crossed my mind...wanted to drop you hello and let you know I still think of our friendship.
God bless -
Char

Erin Alaska said...

Hi sweet friend. Thank you for contacting me again. It has been a long time. :)) Email me when you can, I would love to hear how you are doing and all that you done xxoo

happyowlerin (at) gmail (dot) com

hanna said...

Watermelon yum, we are just heading into that season now, I love those inbetween seasons, Autumn and Spring, so much change happens.

Endearing Studios said...

I am so sad you are not blogging anymore. I loved following your blog. Hope all is well!

dulci said...

Yum!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/